Energy Efficiency in Affordable Housing Santa Rosa
Energy Efficiency Consulting for Affordable Housing
Gilleran Energy Management offers consulting for energy efficiency in affordable housing in Santa Rosa and the surrounding Bay Area. At GEM, we believe a strong community is built on equal opportunity. Energy costs can contribute substantially to the overall financial burden of housing, reducing opportunity for many low-income families. Our team works closely with owners and developers to overcome these burdens through effective energy-efficient solutions. GEM consultants stay current on all the latest standards, regulations, and certifications.
Our energy & sustainability consulting includes expertise in:
- Incentive Program Evaluation: California Building Initiative for Low-Emissions Development (BUILD) Program for new construction of all-electric affordable housing
- Energy and Green Building Charrettes
- Building Performance Testing: BPI, Title-24, CALGreen, HERS
- Zero Net Energy
- Energy Audits and Modeling
- Green Building Certification Programs: LEED, GreenPoint Rated, ENERGY STAR, Indoor airPLUS, WaterSense
- Funding Support
- Solar-PV System Sizing
- Tenant Utility Allowance Reporting, HUD Utility Schedule Model
- Green MIP Reduction
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
GEM’s team of experts can help your affordable housing development team evaluate the financial benefits and impacts of implementing the State of California’s CUAC (California Utility Allowance Calculator) program. Reach out today to arrange a call to review your project with us.
With our energy & sustainability consulting, you’ll receive well-informed strategies for reducing your building’s operational and energy costs. If your project is pursuing low-income tax credit funding, we’ll help you leverage energy-efficient and green features that will allow you to secure funds within your project timeline.
Contact Gilleran Energy Management today for more information on energy efficiency solutions in affordable housing.